30 CFR Part 551 - GEOLOGICAL AND GEOPHYSICAL (G&G) EXPLORATIONS OF THE OUTER CONTINENTAL SHELF
- § 551.1 Definitions.
- § 551.2 Purpose of this part.
- § 551.3 Authority and applicability of this part.
- § 551.4 Types of G&G activities that require permits or Notices.
- § 551.5 Applying for permits or filing Notices.
- § 551.6 Obligations and rights under a permit or a Notice.
- § 551.7 Test drilling activities under a permit.
- § 551.8 Inspection and reporting requirements for activities under a permit.
- § 551.9 Temporarily stopping, canceling, or relinquishing activities approved under a permit.
- § 551.10 Penalties and appeals.
- § 551.11 Submission, inspection, and selection of geological data and information collected under a permit and processed by permittees or third parties.
- § 551.12 Submission, inspection, and selection of geophysical data and information collected under a permit and processed by permittees or third parties.
- § 551.13 Reimbursement for the costs of reproducing data and information and certain processing costs.
- § 551.14 Protecting and disclosing data and information submitted to BOEM under a permit.
- § 551.15 Authority for information collection.
76 FR 64623, Oct. 18, 2011, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.