34 CFR Appendix A to Part 100, Federal Financial Assistance to Which These Regulations Apply
1. Loans for acquisition of equipment for academic subjects, and for minor remodeling (20 U.S.C. 445).
5. Loan service of captioned films and educational media; research on, and production and distribution of, educational media for the handicapped, and training of persons in the use of such media for the handicapped (20 U.S.C. 1452).
6. Demonstration residential vocational education schools (20 U.S.C. 1321).
7. Research and related activities in education of handicapped children (20 U.S.C. 1441).
9. Research in teaching modern foreign languages (20 U.S.C. 512).
14. Grants for training personnel for the education of handicapped children (20 U.S.C. 1431).
18. Grants or contracts for the operation of training institutes for elementary or secondary school personnel to deal with special educational problems occasioned by desegregation (42 U.S.C. 2000c-3).
19. Grants for in-service training of teachers and other schools personnel and employment of specialists in desegregation problems (42 U.S.C. 2000c-4).
21. Educational Opportunity grants and assistance for State and private programs of low-interest insured loans and State loans to students in institutions of higher education (Title IV, Higher Education Act of 1965, 20 U.S.C. 1061-1087).
22. Grants and contracts for the conduct of Talent Search, Upward Bound, and Special Services Programs (20 U.S.C. 1068).
24. Language and area centers (Title VI, National Defense Education Act, 20 U.S.C. 511).
27. Science clubs (Pub. L. 85-875, 20 U.S.C. 2, note).
29. Gallaudet College (31 D.C. Code, Chapter 10).
30. Establishment and operation of a model secondary school for the deaf by Gallaudet College (31 D.C. Code 1051-1053; 80 Stat. 1027-1028).
34. Grants and contracts for research and demonstration projects in librarianship (20 U.S.C. 1034).
36. Grants for strengthening developing institutions of higher education (20 U.S.C. 1051-1054); National Fellowships for teaching at developing institutions (20 U.S.C. 1055), and grants to retired professors to teach at developing institutions (20 U.S.C. 1056).
39. Grants for special experimental demonstration projects and teacher training in adult education (20 U.S.C. 1208).
41. Experimental projects for developing State leadership or establishment of special services (20 U.S.C. 865).
42. Grants to and arrangements with State educational and other agencies to meet special educational needs of migratory children of migratory agricultural workers (20 U.S.C. 241e(c)).
45. Recruitment of personnel and dissemination of information on education of handicapped (20 U.S.C. 1433).
46. Grants for research and demonstrations relating to physical education or recreation for handicapped children (20 U.S.C. 1442) and training of physical educators and recreation personnel (20 U.S.C. 1434).
47. Dropout prevention projects (20 U.S.C. 887).
49. Grants to agencies and organizations for Cuban refugees (22 U.S.C. 2601(b)(4)).
50. Grants and contracts for special programs for children with specific learning disabilities including research and related activities, training and operating model centers (20 U.S.C. 1461).
51. Curriculum development in vocational and technical education (20 U.S.C. 1391).
52. Establishment, including construction, and operation of a National Center on Educational Media and Materials for the Handicapped (20 U.S.C. 1453).
53. Grants and contracts for the development and operation of experimental preschool and early education programs for handicapped (20 U.S.C. 1423).
54. Grants to public or private non-profit agencies to carry on the Follow Through Program in kindergarten and elementary schools (42 U.S.C. 2809 (a)(2)).
61. Grants to reduce borrowing cost for construction of residential schools and dormitories (20 U.S.C. 1323).
62. Surplus real and related personal property disposal for educational purposes (40 U.S.C. 484(k)).
1. Grants to States for public library service and construction, interlibrary cooperation and specialized State library services for certain State institutions and the physically handicapped (20 U.S.C. 351-355).
11. Grants to States for research and training in vocational education (20 U.S.C. 1281(b)).
13. Grants to States for residential vocational education schools (20 U.S.C. 1321).
14. Grants to States for consumer and homemaking education (20 U.S.C. 1341).
19. Grants for administration of State plans and for comprehensive planning to determine construction needs of institutions of higher education (20 U.S.C. 715(b)).
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 100.