36 CFR § 9.84 - Existing conditions and proposed area of operations.
(a) You must submit to-scale maps that clearly depict:
(2) The natural features, including, but not limited, to streams, lakes, ponds, wetlands, seepage areas, springs, shallow water aquifers, topographic relief, and areas we have indicated to you as environmentally sensitive;
(3) The locations of existing roads, trails, railroad tracks, pads, and other disturbed areas; and
(4) The locations of existing structures that your operations could affect, including but not limited to: Buildings, pipelines, existing or permitted oil or gas wells, freshwater wells, underground and overhead electrical lines, and other utility lines.
(b) You must submit the following information about geologic conditions in their natural state and under the proposed operating conditions:
(3) Nature, extent, and depth (if known) of near-surface bedrock fracturing or jointing relative to proposed cemented surface casing-seat depth and any open annular interval proposed in the well design.
(c) You must submit the following information for any new surface disturbances or construction:
(1) Maps depicting the proposed area of operations, boundaries of new surface disturbances and proposed access routes;
(2) Maps depicting the proposed location of all support facilities, including those for transportation (e.g.,vehicle parking areas, airstrips, helicopter pads), sanitation, occupation, staging areas, fuel dumps, refueling areas, loading docks, water supplies, and disposal facilities;
(3) The methods and diagrams, including cross-sections, of any proposed pad construction, road construction, cut-and-fill areas, and surface maintenance, including erosion control;
(4) The number and types of equipment and vehicles, including an estimate of vehicular trips, associated with each phase of your operation;
(5) An estimated time to complete each phase of the proposed operations, including any operational timing constraints;
(6) The type and extent of security measures proposed within your area of operations;
(7) The power sources and their transmission systems for the proposed operations; and
(8) The types and quantities of all solid and liquid waste generation and the proposed methods of storage, handling, and off-site disposal.