36 CFR Part 1254, Subpart C - Copying Archival Materials
- General Information
Rules Relating to Self-Service Copying
- § 1254.70 — How may I make my own copies of documents?
- § 1254.72 — What procedures do I follow to copy documents?
- § 1254.74 — What documents are unsuitable for copying on a self-service or personal copier or scanner?
- § 1254.76 — What procedures do I follow to copy formerly national security-classified documents?
Rules Relating to Using Copying Equipment
- § 1254.80 — Does NARA allow me to use scanners or other personal copying equipment?
- § 1254.82 — What limitations apply to my use of self-service card-operated copiers?
- § 1254.84 — How may I use a debit card for copiers in the Washington, DC, area?
- § 1254.86 — May I use a personal paper-to-paper copier at the National Archives at College Park?
- § 1254.88 — What are the rules for the Motion Picture, Sound, and Video Research Room at the National Archives at College Park?
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 1254.