36 CFR Part 1254, Subpart C - Copying Archival Materials
Subject Group 16General Information (§§ 1254.60 - 1254.64)
Subject Group 17Rules Relating to Self-Service Copying (§§ 1254.70 - 1254.76)
- § 1254.70 How may I make my own copies of documents?
- § 1254.72 What procedures do I follow to copy documents?
- § 1254.74 What documents are unsuitable for copying on a self-service or personal copier or scanner?
- § 1254.76 What procedures do I follow to copy formerly national security-classified documents?
Subject Group 18Rules Relating to Using Copying Equipment (§§ 1254.80 - 1254.88)
- § 1254.80 Does NARA allow me to use scanners or other personal copying equipment?
- § 1254.82 What limitations apply to my use of self-service card-operated copiers?
- § 1254.84 How may I use a debit card for copiers in the Washington, DC, area?
- § 1254.86 May I use a personal paper-to-paper copier at the National Archives at College Park?
- § 1254.88 What are the rules for the Motion Picture, Sound, and Video Research Room at the National Archives at College Park?