38 CFR 61.15 - Capital grants
(1) Any additional information necessary to show that the project is feasible, including a plan from an architect, contractor, or other building professional who provides estimated costs for the proposed design;
(2) Documentation showing the sources of funding for the project and firm financing commitments for the matching requirements described in § 61.16;
(3) Documentation establishing site control described in § 61.17;
(4) Documentation establishing compliance with the National Historic Preservation Act (16 U.S.C. 470);
(5) Information necessary for VA to ensure compliance both with Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS) and the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines;
(6) Documentation establishing compliance with local and state zoning codes;
(7) Documentation in the form of one set of design development (35 percent completion) drawings demonstrating compliance with local codes, state codes, and the current Life Safety Code of the National Fire Protection Association.
(9) A site survey performed by a licensed land surveyor; and
(10) Such other documentation as specified by VA in writing or verbally to the applicant to confirm or clarify information provided in the application.
(c) Following receipt of the additional information in acceptable form, VA will execute an agreement and make payments to the grant recipient in accordance with § 61.61 and other applicable provisions of this part.
Title 38 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 61 after this date.