38 CFR 61.15 - Capital grants
(a) Each applicant who has been conditionally selected for a capital grant will be requested by VA to submit additional documentation or information as necessary, including:
(1) Any additional information necessary to show that the project is feasible, including a plan from an architect, contractor, or other building professional who provides estimated costs for the proposed design;
(2) Documentation showing the sources of funding for the project and firm financing commitments for the matching requirements described in § 61.16;
(3) Documentation establishing site control described in § 61.17;
(4) Documentation establishing compliance with the National Historic Preservation Act (16 U.S.C. 470);
(5) Information necessary for VA to ensure compliance both with Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS) and the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines;
(7) Documentation in the form of one set of design development (35 percent completion) drawings demonstrating compliance with local codes, state codes, and the current Life Safety Code of the National Fire Protection Association.
(8) Information necessary for VA to ensure compliance with the provisions of the National Environmental Policy Act (42 U.S.C. 4321 et seq.);
(10) Such other documentation as specified by VA in writing or verbally to the applicant to confirm or clarify information provided in the application.
(b) Items requested under paragraph (a) of this section must be received by VA in acceptable form within the time frame established in accordance with the Notice of Fund Availability.
(c) Following receipt of the additional information in acceptable form, VA will execute an agreement and make payments to the grant recipient in accordance with § 61.61 and other applicable provisions of this part.(The Office of Management and Budget has approved the information collection requirements in this section under control number 2900-0554)
Title 38 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 38 CFR Part 61.