40 CFR Part 60, Subpart LLLL - Standards of Performance for New Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
Subject Group 290Introduction (§§ 60.4760 - 60.4765)
Subject Group 291Applicability and Delegation of Authority (§§ 60.4770 - 60.4795)
- § 60.4770 Does this subpart apply to my sewage sludge incineration unit?
- § 60.4775 What is a new sewage sludge incineration unit?
- § 60.4780 What sewage sludge incineration units are exempt from this subpart?
- § 60.4785 Who implements and enforces this subpart?
- § 60.4790 How are these new source performance standards structured?
- § 60.4795 Do all nine components of these new source performance standards apply at the same time?
Subject Group 293Operator Training and Qualification (§§ 60.4810 - 60.4840)
- § 60.4810 What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 60.4815 When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 60.4820 How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 60.4825 How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 60.4830 How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 60.4835 What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
- § 60.4840 What site-specific documentation is required and how often must it be reviewed by qualified operators and plant personnel?
Subject Group 294Emission Limits, Emission Standards, and Operating Limits and Requirements (§§ 60.4845 - 60.4861)
- § 60.4845 What emission limits and standards must I meet and by when?
- § 60.4850 What operating limits and requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 60.4855 How do I establish operating limits if I do not use a wet scrubber, fabric filter, electrostatic precipitator, or activated carbon injection, or if I limit emissions in some other manner, to comply with the emission limits?
- § 60.4860 Do the emission limits, emission standards, and operating limits apply during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
- § 60.4861 How do I establish an affirmative defense for exceedance of an emission limit or standard during malfunction?
Subject Group 295Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.4865 - 60.4880)
- § 60.4865 How and when do I demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 60.4870 How do I establish my operating limits?
- § 60.4875 By what date must I conduct the initial air pollution control device inspection and make any necessary repairs?
- § 60.4880 How do I develop a site-specific monitoring plan for my continuous monitoring, bag leak detection, and ash handling systems, and by what date must I conduct an initial performance evaluation?
Subject Group 296Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.4885 - 60.4895)
Subject Group 297Performance Testing, Monitoring, and Calibration Requirements (§§ 60.4900 - 60.4905)
Subject Group 299Title V Operating Permits (§§ 60.4920 - 60.4925)
Subject Group 300Definitions (§ 60.4930)
- Table 1 to Subpart LLLL of Part 60 - Emission Limits and Standards for New Fluidized Bed Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- Table 2 to Subpart LLLL of Part 60 - Emission Limits and Standards for New Multiple Hearth Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- Table 3 to Subpart LLLL of Part 60 - Operating Parameters for New Sewage Sludge Incineration Units a
- Table 4 to Subpart LLLL of Part 60 - Toxic Equivalency Factors
- Table 5 to Subpart LLLL of Part 60 - Summary of Reporting Requirements for New Sewage Sludge Incineration Units a
76 FR 15404, Mar. 21, 2011, unless otherwise noted.