41 CFR Part 300-80 - PART 300–80—RELOCATION EXPENSES TEST PROGRAMS
prev | next
- § 300-80.1 What is a relocation expenses test program?
- § 300-80.2 Who may authorize test programs?
- § 300-80.3 What must be done to apply for test program authority?
- § 300-80.4 How many test programs may be authorized by GSA throughout the government?
- § 300-80.5 What factors will GSA consider in approving a request for a relocation expenses test program?
- § 300-80.6 What limits are there to test programs?
- § 300-80.7 How long is the duration of test programs?
- § 300-80.8 What must we do to apply for a test program extension?
- § 300-80.9 What reports are required for a test program?