42 CFR Subpart C - Suspension of Payment, Recovery of Overpayments, and Repayment of Scholarships and Loans
General Provisions (§ 405.301)
Liability for Payments To Providers or Suppliers and Handling of Incorrect Payments (§§ 405.350 - 405.359)
- § 405.350 Individual's liability for payments made to providers and other persons for items and services furnished the individual.
- § 405.351 Incorrect payments for which the individual is not liable.
- § 405.352 Adjustment of title XVIII incorrect payments.
- § 405.353 Certification of amount that will be adjusted against individual title II or railroad retirement benefits.
- § 405.354 Procedures for adjustment or recovery - title II beneficiary.
- § 405.355 Waiver of adjustment or recovery.
- § 405.356 Principles applied in waiver of adjustment or recovery.
- § 405.357 Notice of right to waiver consideration.
- § 405.358 When waiver of adjustment or recovery may be applied.
- § 405.359 Liability of certifying or disbursing officer.
Suspension and Recoupment of Payment to Providers and Suppliers and Collection and Compromise of Overpayments (§§ 405.370 - 405.379)
- § 405.370 Definitions.
- § 405.371 Suspension, offset, and recoupment of Medicare payments to providers and suppliers of services.
- § 405.372 Proceeding for suspension of payment.
- § 405.373 Proceeding for offset or recoupment.
- § 405.374 Opportunity for rebuttal.
- § 405.375 Time limits for, and notification of, administrative determination after receipt of rebuttal statement.
- § 405.376 Suspension and termination of collection action and compromise of claims for overpayment.
- § 405.377 Withholding Medicare payments to recover Medicaid overpayments.
- § 405.378 Interest charges on overpayment and underpayments to providers, suppliers, and other entities.
- § 405.379 Limitation on recoupment of provider and supplier overpayments.
Repayment of Scholarships and Loans (§ 405.380)
Nomenclature changes to subpart C of part 405 appear at 76 FR 5961, Feb. 2, 2011.