42 CFR Part 405, Subpart C - Suspension of Payment, Recovery of Overpayments, and Repayment of Scholarships and Loans
Subject Group 21General Provisions (§ 405.301)
Subject Group 22Liability for Payments To Providers or Suppliers and Handling of Incorrect Payments (§§ 405.350 - 405.359)
- § 405.350 Individual's liability for payments made to providers and other persons for items and services furnished the individual.
- § 405.351 Incorrect payments for which the individual is not liable.
- § 405.352 Adjustment of title XVIII incorrect payments.
- § 405.353 Certification of amount that will be adjusted against individual title II or railroad retirement benefits.
- § 405.354 Procedures for adjustment or recovery - title II beneficiary.
- § 405.355 Waiver of adjustment or recovery.
- § 405.356 Principles applied in waiver of adjustment or recovery.
- § 405.357 Notice of right to waiver consideration.
- § 405.358 When waiver of adjustment or recovery may be applied.
- § 405.359 Liability of certifying or disbursing officer.
Subject Group 23Suspension and Recoupment of Payment to Providers and Suppliers and Collection and Compromise of Overpayments (§§ 405.370 - 405.379)
- § 405.370 Definitions.
- § 405.371 Suspension, offset, and recoupment of Medicare payments to providers and suppliers of services.
- § 405.372 Proceeding for suspension of payment.
- § 405.373 Proceeding for offset or recoupment.
- § 405.374 Opportunity for rebuttal.
- § 405.375 Time limits for, and notification of, administrative determination after receipt of rebuttal statement.
- § 405.376 Suspension and termination of collection action and compromise of claims for overpayment.
- § 405.377 Withholding Medicare payments to recover Medicaid overpayments.
- § 405.378 Interest charges on overpayment and underpayments to providers, suppliers, and other entities.
- § 405.379 Limitation on recoupment of provider and supplier overpayments.
Subject Group 24Repayment of Scholarships and Loans (§ 405.380)
Nomenclature changes to subpart C of part 405 appear at 76 FR 5961, Feb. 2, 2011.