43 CFR Subpart 2805 - Terms and Conditions of Grants
- § 2805.10 How will I know whether the BLM has approved or denied my application or if my bid for a solar or wind energy development grant or lease is successful or unsuccessful?
- § 2805.11 What does a grant contain?
- § 2805.12 What terms and conditions must I comply with?
- § 2805.13 When is a grant effective?
- § 2805.14 What rights does a grant convey?
- § 2805.15 What rights does the United States retain?
- § 2805.16 If I hold a grant, what monitoring fees must I pay?
- § 2805.17 When do I pay monitoring fees?
- § 2805.20 Bonding requirements.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.