43 CFR Part 3280, Subpart 3281 - Application, Review, and Approval of a Unit Agreement
- § 3281.1 — What steps must I follow for BLM to approve my unit agreement?
- § 3281.2 — What documents must the unit operator submit to BLM before we may designate a unit area?
- § 3281.3 — What geologic information may a unit operator use in proposing a unit area?
- § 3281.4 — What are the size and shape requirements for a unit area?
- § 3281.5 — What happens if BLM receives applications that include overlapping unit areas?
- § 3281.6 — What action will BLM take after reviewing a proposed unit area designation?
- § 3281.7 — What documents must a unit operator submit to BLM before we will approve a unit agreement?
- § 3281.8 — Must a unit operator provide working interests within the designated unit area the opportunity to join the unit?
- § 3281.9 — How does a unit operator provide documentation to BLM of lease and tract commitment status?
- § 3281.10 — How will BLM determine that I have sufficient control of the proposed unit area?
- § 3281.11 — What are the unit operator qualifications?
- § 3281.12 — Who designates the unit operator?
- § 3281.13 — Is there a format or model a unit operator must use when proposing a unit agreement?
- § 3281.14 — What minimum requirements and terms must be incorporated into the unit agreement?
- § 3281.15 — What is the minimum initial unit obligation a unit agreement must contain?
- § 3281.16 — When must a Plan of Development be submitted to BLM?
- § 3281.17 — What information must be provided in the Plan of Development?
- § 3281.18 — What action will BLM take in reviewing the Plan of Development?
- § 3281.19 — What action will BLM take on a proposed unit agreement?
- § 3281.20 — When is a unit agreement effective?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.