45 CFR 1355.30 - Other applicable regulations.
(a) 45 CFR Part 16 - Procedures of the Departmental Grant Appeals Board.
(b) 45 CFR Part 30 - Claims Collection.
(c) 2 CFR part 376 - Nonprocurement Debarment and Suspension.
(d) 2 CFR part 382 - Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Financial Assistance).
(f) 45 CFR Part 81 - Practice and Procedure for Hearings Under Part 80 of This Title.
(g) 45 CFR Part 84 - Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs and Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance.
(h) 45 CFR Part 91 - Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Age in HHS Programs or Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance.
(i) 45 CFR part 75 - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for HHS Awards. Part 75 of this title is applicable to title IV-B programs and the John H. Chafee Foster Care Independence Program under Section 477 of the Act that are operated by States and/or Tribes. Part 75 of this title is applicable to title IV-E foster care and adoption assistance programs operated by a State title IV-E agency, except that section 75.306 Cost sharing or matching and section 75.341 Financial reporting do not apply. Part 75 of this title is applicable to title IV-E foster care and adoption assistance programs operated by a Tribal title IV-E agency pursuant to section 479B, except that section 75.341 and the sections specified in § 1356.68 do not apply to a Tribal title IV-E agency.
(j) 45 CFR Part 93 - New Restrictions on Lobbying.
(k) 45 CFR part 95 - General Administration - Grant Programs (Public Assistance and Medical Assistance). Part 95 of this title is applicable to State and Indian Tribe operated title IV-B and title IV-E programs, except:
(1) Notwithstanding 45 CFR 95.1(a), subpart A, Time Limits for States to File Claims, does not apply to State and Indian Tribe-operated title IV-B (subparts 1 and 2) program and the John H. Chafee Foster Care Independence Program; and
(l) 45 CFR Part 97 - Consolidation of Grants to the Insular Areas. (Applicable only to the title IV-B programs).
(m) 45 CFR part 100 - Intergovernmental Review of Department of Health and Human Services Programs and Activities. Only one section is applicable: 45 CFR 100.12, How may a State simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required State plans? This section is applicable to a State title IV-E agency only.
(2) § 201.6 - Withholding of payment; reduction of Federal financial participation in the costs of social services and training. Applicable only to an unapprovable change in an approved plan, or the failure of the agency to change its approved plan to conform to a new Federal requirement for approval of plans.
(p) 45 CFR Part 205 - General Administration - Public Assistance Programs. Only the following sections are applicable:
(1) § 205.5 - Plan amendments.
(2) § 205.10 - Hearings.
(3) § 205.50 - Safeguarding information for the financial assistance programs.
(4) § 205.100 - Single State agency.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 1355 after this date.