45 CFR 307.10 - Functional requirements for computerized support enforcement systems in operation by October 1, 1997.
(a) Be planned, designed, developed, installed or enhanced in accordance with an initial and annually updated APD approved under § 307.15; and
(b) Control, account for, and monitor all the factors in the support collection and paternity determination processes under the State plan. At a minimum this must include:
(1) Maintaining identifying information such as social security numbers, names, dates of birth, home addresses and mailing addresses (including postal zip codes) on individuals against whom support obligations are sought to be established or enforced and on individuals to whom support obligations are owed, and other data as required by the Office;
(3) Maintaining data necessary to meet Federal Reporting Requirements on a timely basis as prescribed by the Office;
(4) Maintaining information pertaining to:
(i) Delinquency and enforcement activities;
(ii) Intrastate, interstate and Federal location of absent parents;
(iii) The establishment of paternity; and
(iv) The establishment of support obligations;
(5) Collecting and distributing both intrastate and interstate support payments;
(6) Computing and distributing incentive payments to political subdivisions which share in the cost of funding the program and to other political subdivisions based on efficiency and effectiveness if the State has chosen to pay such incentives;
(7) Maintaining accounts receivable on all amounts owed, collected, and distributed;
(8) Maintaining costs of all services rendered, either directly or by interfacing with State financial management and expenditure information;
(9) Accepting electronic case referrals and update information from the State's title IV-A program and using that information to identify and manage support enforcement cases;
(10) Transmitting information electronically to provide data to the State's TANF system so that the IV-A agency can determine (and report back to the IV-D system) whether a collection of support causes a change in eligibility for, or the amount of aid under, the IV-A program;
(11) Providing security to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the data in the system;
(12) Providing management information on all IV-D cases under the State plan from initial referral or application through collection and enforcement;
(14) Using automated processes to assist the State in meeting State plan requirements under part 302 of this chapter and Standards for program operations under part 303 of this chapter, including but not limited to:
(i) The automated maintenance and monitoring of accurate records of support payments;
(iii) Providing title IV-D case workers with on-line access to automated sources of absent parent employer and wage information maintained by the State when available, by establishing an electronic link or by obtaining an extract of the data base and placing it on-line for access throughout the State;
(iv) Providing locate capability by automatically referring cases electronically to locate sources within the State (such as State motor vehicle department, State department of revenue, and other State agencies), and to the Federal Parent Locator Service and utilizing electronic linkages to receive return locate information and place the information on-line to title IV-D case workers throughout the State;
(v) Providing capability for electronic funds transfer for purposes of income withholding and interstate collections;
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 307 after this date.
- 45 CFR 307.15 — Approval of Advance Planning Documents for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 302.85 — Mandatory Computerized Support Enforcement System.
- 45 CFR 307.1 — Definitions.
- 45 CFR 307.5 — Mandatory Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.11 — Functional Requirements for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems in Operation by October 1, 2000.
- 45 CFR 307.35 — Federal Financial Participation at the Applicable Matching Rate for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.25 — Review and Certification of Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.30 — Federal Financial Participation at the 90 Percent Rate for Statewide Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.31 — Federal Financial Participation at the 80 Percent Rate for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.40 — Suspension of Approval of Advance Planning Documents for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.