49 CFR Part 26 - PART 26—PARTICIPATION BY DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISES IN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- Subpart A—General (§§ 26.1 - 26.15)
- Subpart B—Administrative Requirements for DBE Programs for Federally-Assisted Contracting (§§ 26.21 - 26.39)
- Subpart C—Goals, Good Faith Efforts, and Counting (§§ 26.41 - 26.55)
- Subpart D—Certification Standards (§§ 26.61 - 26.73)
- Subpart E—Certification Procedures (§§ 26.81 - 26.91)
- Subpart F—Compliance and Enforcement (§§ 26.101 - 26.109)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 26—Guidance Concerning Good Faith Efforts
- Appendix B to Part 26—Uniform Report of DBE Awards or Commitments and Payments Form
- Appendix C to Part 26—DBE Business Development Program Guidelines
- Appendix D to Part 26—Mentor-Protégé Program Guidelines
- Appendix E to Part 26—Individual Determinations of Social and Economic Disadvantage
- Appendix F to Part 26—Uniform Certification Application Form
- Appendix G to Part 26—Personal Net Worth Statement
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 220-RICR-80-10-1 - Part 1 - Rules, Regulations, Procedures and Criteria Governing Certification and Decertification of MBE Enterprises by the State of Rhode Island (220-RICR-80-10-1)
- 220-RICR-80-15-1 - Part 1 - Certification and Decertification of Veteran Business Enterprises by the State of Rhode Island and Participation by Veteran Business Enterprises in State Purchases of Goods and Services and Public Works Projects
- S.C. Code Regs. 63-702 - 63-702 - Eligibility for Participation in State DBE Program or Federal DBE Program.
- TN Rules and Regs. 1680-8-3-.03 - 1680-8-3-.03 - CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM APPLICATION
- Wash. Admin. Code § 326-20-045 - 326-20-045 - Proof of socially and economically disadvantaged status.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 326-20-099 - 326-20-099 - Small business concern requirement and size standards.