49 CFR Part 26, Subpart C - Goals, Good Faith Efforts, and Counting
- § 26.41 What is the role of the statutory 10 percent goal in this program?
- § 26.43 Can recipients use set-asides or quotas as part of this program?
- § 26.45 How do recipients set overall goals?
- § 26.47 Can recipients be penalized for failing to meet overall goals?
- § 26.49 How are overall goals established for transit vehicle manufacturers?
- § 26.51 What means do recipients use to meet overall goals?
- § 26.53 What are the good faith efforts procedures recipients follow in situations where there are contract goals?
- § 26.55 How is DBE participation counted toward goals?
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 26.