5 CFR Part 315, Subpart F - Career or Career-Conditional Appointment Under Special Authorities
- § 315.601 Appointment of former employees of the Canal Zone Merit System or Panama Canal Employment System.
- § 315.602 Appointment based on service in the Office of the President or Vice-President or on the White House Staff.
- § 315.603 Appointment based on former incumbency of a position brought into the competitive service.
- § 315.604 Employment of disabled veterans who have completed a training course under Chapter 31 of title 38, United States Code.
- § 315.605 Appointment of former ACTION volunteers.
- § 315.606 Noncompetitive appointment of certain present and former Foreign Service officers and employees.
- § 315.607 Noncompetitive appointment of present and former Peace Corps personnel.
- § 315.608 Noncompetitive appointment of certain former overseas employees.
- § 315.609 Appointment based on service in United States positions of the Panama Canal Commission.
- § 315.610 Noncompetitive appointment of certain National Guard technicians.
- § 315.611 Appointment of certain veterans who have competed under agency merit promotion announcements.
- § 315.612 Noncompetitive appointment of certain military spouses.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 315 after this date.