50 CFR § 221.26 - What will the Office of Habitat Conservation do with any hearing requests?
(a) Case referral. Within 55 days after the deadline in § 221.21(a)(2) or 35 days after the expiration of any stay period under § 221.24, whichever is later, the Office of Habitat Conservation will refer the case for a hearing as follows:
(b) Content. The case referral will consist of the following:
(2) The original and one copy of any hearing request under § 221.21;
(4) The original and one copy of any answer under § 221.25; and
(5) The original and one copy of a referral notice under paragraph (c) of this section.
(c) Notice. At the time the Office of Habitat Conservation refers the case for a hearing, it must provide a referral notice that contains the following information:
(1) The name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number of the Department hearings component that will conduct the hearing;
(3) An identification of any other hearing request that will be consolidated with this hearing request; and
(4) The effective date of the case referral to the appropriate Department hearings component.
(d) Delivery and service.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.