7 CFR § 59.301 - Mandatory Daily Reporting for Lambs.
(a) In general. The corporate officers or officially designated representatives of each packer processing plant shall report to the Secretary at least once each reporting day not later than 2 p.m. central time the prices for lambs (per hundredweight) established on that day as F.O.B. feedlot or delivered at the plant, categorized to clearly delineate domestic from imported market purchases as described in § 59.10(b) and categorized by:
(1) The type of purchase;
(2) The class of lamb;
(3) The quantity of lambs purchased on a live weight basis;
(4) The quantity of lambs purchased on a dressed weight basis;
(5) A range and average of estimated live weights of lambs purchased;
(6) An estimate of the percentage of the lambs purchased that were of a quality grade of Choice or better;
(9) The pelt type; and
(10) The estimated lamb dressing percentage.