9 CFR Part 316 - MARKING PRODUCTS AND THEIR CONTAINERS
- § 316.1 Authorization required to make devices bearing official marks.
- § 316.2 Approval required for official marks.
- § 316.3 Use of official marks prohibited except under supervision of Program employee; removal of official marks, when required.
- § 316.4 Marking devices; to be furnished by official establishments; control of.
- § 316.5 Branding ink; to be furnished by official establishments; approval by Program; color.
- § 316.6 Products not to be removed from official establishments unless marked in accordance with the regulations.
- § 316.7 Marking devices not to be false or misleading; style and size of lettering; approval required.
- § 316.8 Unmarked inspected products; moved between official establishments; moved in commerce.
- § 316.9 Products to be marked with official marks.
- § 316.10 Marking of meat food products with official inspection legend and ingredient statement.
- § 316.11 Special markings for certain meat food products.
- § 316.12 Marking of equine carcasses and parts thereof.
- § 316.13 Marking of outside containers.
- § 316.14 Marking tank cars and tank trucks used in transportation of edible products.
- § 316.15 Marking outside containers of inedible grease, etc.
- § 316.16 Custom prepared products to be marked “Not for Sale.”
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 316 after this date.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 316.