9 CFR Part 317, Subpart A - General
prev | next
- § 317.1 Labels required; supervision by Program employee.
- § 317.2 Labels: definition; required features.
- § 317.3 Approval of abbreviations of marks of inspection; preparation of marking devices bearing inspection legend without advance approval prohibited; exception.
- §§ 317.4-317.5 [Reserved]
- § 317.6 Approved labels to be used only on products to which they are applicable.
- § 317.7 Products for foreign commerce; printing labels in foreign language permissible; other deviations.
- § 317.8 False or misleading labeling or practices generally; specific prohibitions and requirements for labels and containers.
- § 317.9 Labeling of equine products.
- § 317.10 Reuse of official inspection marks; reuse of containers bearing official marks, labels, etc.
- § 317.11 Labeling, filling of containers, handling of labeled products to be only in compliance with regulations.
- § 317.12 Relabeling products; requirements.
- § 317.13 Storage and distribution of labels and containers bearing official marks.
- §§ 317.14-317.15 [Reserved]
- § 317.16 Labeling and containers of custom prepared products.
- § 317.17 Interpretation and statement of labeling policy for cured products; special labeling requirements concerning nitrate and nitrite.
- §§ 317.18-317.23 [Reserved]
- § 317.24 Packaging materials.