9 CFR Part 322 - PART 322—EXPORTS 1
- § 322.1 Marking products for export.
- § 322.2 Export certification.
- § 322.3 Transferring products for export.
- § 322.4 Clearance of vessels and transportation without certificate prohibited; exceptions.
- § 322.5 Uninspected tallow, stearin, oleo oil, etc., not to be exported unless certified as prescribed.
1 Attention is directed to the requirements of part 325 of this subchapter, governing transportation, and to the requirements of § 318.8 of this subchapter that products prepared under that section for export be destroyed for food purposes before being sold or offered for sale for domestic use.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.