9 CFR Part 322 - EXPORTS 1
- § 322.1 Marking products for export.
- § 322.2 Export certification.
- § 322.3 Transferring products for export.
- § 322.4 Clearance of vessels and transportation without certificate prohibited; exceptions.
- § 322.5 Uninspected tallow, stearin, oleo oil, etc., not to be exported unless certified as prescribed.
1 Attention is directed to the requirements of part 325 of this subchapter, governing transportation, and to the requirements of § 318.8 of this subchapter that products prepared under that section for export be destroyed for food purposes before being sold or offered for sale for domestic use.