9 CFR Part 325 - TRANSPORTATION
- § 325.1 Transactions in commerce prohibited without official inspection legend or certificate when required; exceptions; and vehicle sanitation requirements.
- § 325.2 Parcel post and ferries deemed carriers.
- § 325.3 Product transported within the United States as part of export movement.
- § 325.4 [Reserved]
- § 325.5 Unmarked inspected product transported under official seal between official establishments for further processing; certificate.
- § 325.6 Shipment of paunches between official establishments under official seal; certificate.
- § 325.7 Shipment of products requiring special supervision between official establishments under official seal; certificate.
- § 325.8 Transportation and other transactions concerning certain undenatured lungs or lung lobes from official establishments or in commerce; provisions and restrictions.
- § 325.9 [Reserved]
- § 325.10 Handling of products which may have become adulterated or misbranded; authorization and other requirements.
- § 325.11 Inedible articles: denaturing and other means of identification; exceptions.
- § 325.12 [Reserved]
- § 325.13 Denaturing procedures.
- § 325.14 Certificates, retention by carrier.
- § 325.15 Evidence of proper certification required on waybills; transfer bills, etc., for shipment by connecting carrier; forms of statement.
- § 325.16 Official seals; forms, use, and breaking.
- § 325.17 Loading or unloading products in sealed railroad cars, trucks, etc., en route prohibited; exception.
- § 325.18 Diverting of shipments, breaking of seals, and reloading by carrier in emergency; reporting to Regional Director.
- § 325.19 Provisions inapplicable to specimens for laboratory examination, etc., or to naturally inedible articles.
- § 325.20 Transportation and other transactions concerning dead, dying, disabled, or diseased livestock, and parts of carcasses of livestock that died otherwise than by slaughter.
- § 325.21 Means of conveyance in which dead, dying, disabled, or diseased livestock and parts of carcasses thereof shall be transported.
Title 9 published on 05-Jan-2018 04:02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 325 after this date.