9 CFR Part 331 - SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR DESIGNATED STATES AND TERRITORIES; AND FOR DESIGNATION OF ESTABLISHMENTS WHICH ENDANGER PUBLIC HEALTH AND FOR SUCH DESIGNATED ESTABLISHMENTS
- § 331.1 — Definition of “State”.
- § 331.2 — Designation of States under paragraph 301(c) of the Act.
- § 331.3 — States designated under paragraph 301(c) of the Act; application of regulations.
- § 331.4 — Control and disposal of non-federally-inspected products in States designated under paragraph 301(c) of the Act.
- § 331.5 — Criteria and procedure for designating establishments with operations which would clearly endanger the public health; disposition of products; application of regulations.
- § 331.6 — Designation of States under section 205 of the Act; application of sections of the Act and the regulations.
Title 9 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.