9 CFR Part 329 - DETENTION; SEIZURE AND CONDEMNATION; CRIMINAL OFFENSES
- § 329.1 Article or livestock subject to administrative detention.
- § 329.2 Method of detention; form of detention tag.
- § 329.3 Notification of detention to the owner of the article or livestock detained, or the owner's agent, and person having custody.
- § 329.4 Notification of governmental authorities having jurisdiction over article or livestock detained; form of written notification.
- § 329.5 Movement of article or livestock detained; removal of official marks.
- § 329.6 Articles or livestock subject to judicial seizure and condemnation.
- § 329.7 Procedure for seizure, condemnation, and disposition.
- § 329.8 Authority for condemnation or seizure under other provisions of law.
- § 329.9 Criminal offenses.