30 CFR Part 780 - SURFACE MINING PERMIT APPLICATIONS - MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR OPERATION AND RECLAMATION PLANS
- § 780.1 What does this part do?
- § 780.2 What is the objective of this part?
- § 780.4 What responsibilities do I and government agencies have under this part?
- § 780.10 Information collection.
- § 780.11 What must I include in the description of my proposed operations?
- § 780.12 What must the reclamation plan include?
- § 780.13 What additional maps and plans must I include in the reclamation plan?
- § 780.14 What requirements apply to the use of existing structures?
- § 780.15 What plans for the use of explosives must I include in my application?
- § 780.16 What must I include in the fish and wildlife protection and enhancement plan?
- §§ 780.17-780.18 [Reserved]
- § 780.19 What baseline information on hydrology, geology, and aquatic biology must I provide?
- § 780.20 How must I prepare the determination of the probable hydrologic consequences of my proposed operation (PHC determination)?
- § 780.21 What requirements apply to preparation, use, and review of the cumulative hydrologic impact assessment (CHIA)?
- § 780.22 What information must I include in the hydrologic reclamation plan and what information must I provide on alternative water sources?
- § 780.23 What information must I include in plans for the monitoring of groundwater, surface water, and the biological condition of streams during and after mining?
- § 780.24 What requirements apply to the postmining land use?
- § 780.25 What information must I provide for siltation structures, impoundments, and refuse piles?
- § 780.26 What special requirements apply to surface mining near underground mining?
- § 780.27 What additional permitting requirements apply to proposed activities in or through ephemeral streams?
- § 780.28 What additional permitting requirements apply to proposed activities in, through, or adjacent to a perennial or intermittent stream?
- § 780.29 What information must I include in the surface-water runoff control plan?
- § 780.31 What information must I provide concerning the protection of publicly owned parks and historic places?
- § 780.33 What information must I provide concerning the relocation or use of public roads?
- § 780.35 What information must I provide concerning the minimization and disposal of excess spoil?
- § 780.37 What information must I provide concerning access and haul roads?
- § 780.38 What information must I provide concerning support facilities?
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 780 after this date.