20 U.S. Code Subchapter VII - IMPACT AID
- § 7701 - Purpose
- § 7702 - Payments relating to Federal acquisition of real property
- § 7703 - Payments for eligible federally connected children
- § 7703a - Impact aid for children with severe disabilities
- § 7703b - Assistance to local educational agencies that benefit dependents of members of the Armed Forces and Department of Defense civilian employees
- § 7704 - Policies and procedures relating to children residing on Indian lands
- § 7705 - Application for payments under sections 7702 and 7703 of this title
- § 7707 - Construction
- § 7708 - Facilities
- § 7709 - State consideration of payments in providing State aid
- § 7710 - Federal administration
- § 7711 - Administrative hearings and judicial review
- § 7712 - Forgiveness of overpayments
- § 7713 - Definitions
- § 7713a - School facilities for children of Government employees and other residents in Indian reservations, national parks, and national monuments
- § 7714 - Authorization of appropriations
Title VII of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, comprising this subchapter, was originally enacted as part of Pub. L. 89–10, Apr. 11, 1965, 79 Stat. 27, and subsequently revised, restated, redesignated, and amended by other public laws. Title VII is shown, herein, as having been added as title VIII of Pub. L. 89–10 by Pub. L. 103–382, title I, § 101, Oct. 20, 1994, 108 Stat. 3749, without reference to earlier amendments because of the extensive revision of the title’s provisions by Pub. L. 103–382. Title VIII of Pub. L. 89–10 was subsequently redesignated title VII by Pub. L. 114–95, title VII, § 7001(c), Dec. 10, 2015, 129 Stat. 2074, and transferred to this subchapter. See Codification note preceding section 6301 of this title.
A prior title VII of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, comprising former subchapter VII (§ 7401 et seq.) of this chapter, was redesignated title VI of the Act by Pub. L. 114–95, title VI, § 6001(a), Dec. 10, 2015, 129 Stat. 2046, and transferred to subchapter VI (§ 7401 et seq.) of this chapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.