13 CFR § 134.201 - Scope of the rules in this subpart.
(a) The rules of practice in this subpart apply to all OHA proceedings except:
(1) Where another subpart of this part, pertaining to a specific type of OHA proceeding, provides a different rule; or
(b) For specific types of OHA proceedings, the rules of practice are located as follows:
(2) For 8(a) BD appeals, in subpart D of this part (§ 134.401 et seq.);
(5) For appeals from Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically-Disadvantaged WOSB protest determinations, in subpart G of this part (§ 134.701 et seq.);
(7) For Size Standard Petitions, in subpart I of this part (§§ 134.901 through 134.918);
(8) For protests of eligibility for inclusion in the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) database, in subpart J of this part;
(9) For appeals of denials and cancellations of inclusion in the CVE database, in subpart K of this part; and
(c) If a rule in this subpart conflicts with a rule pertaining to OHA in another subpart of this part or in another part of this chapter, the latter rule shall govern.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.