§ 134.201 Scope of the rules in this subpart B.
Link to an amendment published at 82 FR 25506
, June 2, 2017.
(a) The rules of practice in this subpart apply to all OHA proceedings except:
(1) Where another subpart of this part, pertaining to a specific type of OHA proceeding, provides a different rule; or
(2) Where another part of this chapter, pertaining to a specific type of OHA proceeding (or SBA program allowing appeals to OHA), provides a different rule (see § 134.102).
(b) For specific types of OHA proceedings, the rules of practice are located as follows:
(1) For appeals from size determinations and NAICS code designations, in subpart C of this part (§ 134.301 et seq.);
(2) For 8(a) BD appeals, in subpart D of this part (§ 134.401 et seq.);
(3) For appeals from Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concern protest determinations, in subpart E of this part (§ 134.501 et seq.);
(4) For applications under the Equal Access to Justice Act, in subpart F of this part (§ 134.601 et seq.);
(5) For appeals from Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically-Disadvantaged WOSB protest determinations, in subpart G of this part (§ 134.701 et seq.);
(6) For appeals relating to SBA employee disputes, in subpart H of this part (§ 134.801 et seq.); and
(7) For proceedings under the Program Fraud Civil Remedies Act, in part 142 of this chapter.
(c) If a rule in this subpart conflicts with a rule pertaining to OHA in another subpart of this part or in another part of this chapter, the latter rule shall govern.