20 CFR Part 641, Subpart C - The State Plan
- § 641.300 What is the State Plan?
- § 641.302 What is a four-year strategy?
- § 641.305 Who is responsible for developing and submitting the State Plan?
- § 641.310 May the Governor, or the highest government official, delegate responsibility for developing and submitting the State Plan?
- § 641.315 Who participates in developing the State Plan?
- § 641.320 Must all national grantees operating within a State participate in the State planning process?
- § 641.325 What information must be provided in the State Plan?
- § 641.330 How should the State Plan reflect community service needs?
- § 641.335 How should the Governor, or the highest government official, address the coordination of SCSEP services with activities funded under title I of WIA?
- § 641.340 How often must the Governor, or the highest government official, update the State Plan?
- § 641.345 What are the requirements for modifying the State Plan?
- § 641.350 How should public comments be solicited and collected?
- § 641.355 Who may comment on the State Plan?
- § 641.360 How does the State Plan relate to the equitable distribution report?
- § 641.365 How must the equitable distribution provisions be reconciled with the provision that disruptions to current participants should be avoided?
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 641 after this date.