32 CFR Subpart G - Award Terms Related to Other Administrative Matters
- § 37.800 Which administrative matters are covered in this subpart?
Payments (§§ 37.805 - 37.820)
- § 37.805 If I am awarding a TIA, what payment methods may I specify?
- § 37.810 What should my TIA's provisions specify for the method and frequency of recipients' payment requests?
- § 37.815 May the Government withhold payments?
- § 37.820 Must I require a recipient to return interest on advance payments?
Revision of Budget and Program Plans (§§ 37.825 - 37.830)
Program Income (§ 37.835)
Intellectual Property (§§ 37.840 - 37.875)
- § 37.840 What general approach should I take in negotiating data and patent rights?
- § 37.845 What data rights should I obtain?
- § 37.850 Should I require recipients to mark data?
- § 37.855 How should I handle protected data?
- § 37.860 What rights should I obtain for inventions?
- § 37.865 Should my patent provision include march-in rights?
- § 37.870 Should I require recipients to mark documents related to inventions?
- § 37.875 Should my TIA include a provision concerning foreign access to technology?
Financial and Programmatic Reporting (§§ 37.880 - 37.905)
- § 37.880 What requirements must I include for periodic reports on program and business status?
- § 37.885 May I require updated program plans?
- § 37.890 Must I require a final performance report?
- § 37.895 How is the final performance report to be sent to the Defense Technical Information Center?
- § 37.900 May I tell a participant that information in financial and programmatic reports will not be publicly disclosed?
- § 37.905 Must I make receipt of the final performance report a condition for final payment?
Records Retention and Access Requirements (§§ 37.910 - 37.920)
Termination and Enforcement (§ 37.925)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.