32 CFR Subpart F - Award Terms Affecting Participants' Financial, Property, and Purchasing Systems
- § 37.600 Which administrative matters are covered in this subpart?
- § 37.605 What is the general policy on participants' financial, property, and purchasing systems?
- § 37.610 Must I tell participants what requirements they are to flow down for subrecipients' systems?
Financial Matters (§§ 37.615 - 37.680)
- § 37.615 What standards do I include for financial systems of for-profit firms?
- § 37.620 What financial management standards do I include for nonprofit participants?
- § 37.625 What cost principles or standards do I require for for-profit participants?
- § 37.630 Must I require a for-profit firm to use Federally approved indirect cost rates?
- § 37.635 What cost principles do I require a nonprofit participant to use?
- § 37.640 Must I include a provision for audits of for-profit participants?
- § 37.645 Must I require periodic audits, as well as award-specific audits, of for-profit participants?
- § 37.650 Who must I identify as the auditor for a for-profit participant?
- § 37.655 Must I specify the frequency of IPAs' periodic audits of for-profit participants?
- § 37.660 What else must I specify concerning audits of for-profit participants by IPAs?
- § 37.665 Must I require nonprofit participants to have periodic audits?
- § 37.670 Must I require participants to flow down audit requirements to subrecipients?
- § 37.675 Must I report when I enter into a TIA allowing a for-profit firm to use an IPA?
- § 37.680 Must I require a participant to report when it enters into a subaward allowing a for-profit firm to use an IPA?
Property (§§ 37.685 - 37.700)