47 CFR 63.04 - Filing procedures for domestic transfer of control applications
(a)Domestic services only. A carrier seeking domestic section 214 authorization for transfer of control should file an application containing:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of each applicant;
(2) The government, state, or territory under the laws of which each corporate or partnership applicant is organized;
(3) The name, title, post office address, and telephone number of the officer or contact point, such as legal counsel, to whom correspondence concerning the application is to be addressed;
(4) The name, address, citizenship and principal business of any person or entity that directly or indirectly owns at least ten (10) percent of the equity of the applicant, and the percentage of equity owned by each of those entities (to the nearest one (1) percent);
(5) Certification pursuant to §§ 1.2001 through 1.2003 of this chapter that no party to the application is subject to a denial of Federal benefits pursuant to section 5301 of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988. See 21 U.S.C. 853.
(6) A description of the transaction;
(7) A description of the geographic areas in which the transferor and transferee (and their affiliates) offer domestic telecommunications services, and what services are provided in each area;
(8) A statement as to how the application fits into one or more of the presumptive streamlined categories in this section or why it is otherwise appropriate for streamlined treatment;
(9) Identification of all other Commission applications related to the same transaction;
(10) A statement of whether the applicants are requesting special consideration because either party to the transaction is facing imminent business failure;
(11) Identification of any separately filed waiver requests being sought in conjunction with the transaction; and
(12) A statement showing how grant of the application will serve the public interest, convenience and necessity, including any additional information that may be necessary to show the effect of the proposed transaction on competition in domestic markets.
(b)Domestic/International applications for transfers of control. Where an applicant wishes to file a joint international section 214 transfer of control application and domestic section 214 transfer of control application, the applicant should submit information that satisfies the requirements of § 63.18, which specifies the contents of applications for international authorizations, together with filing fees that satisfy (and are in accordance with filing procedures applicable to) both §§ 1.1105 and 1.1107 of this chapter. In an attachment to the international application, the applicant should submit the information described in paragraphs (a)(6) through (a)(12) of this section.