47 CFR Part 63 - EXTENSION OF LINES, NEW LINES, AND DISCONTINUANCE, REDUCTION, OUTAGE AND IMPAIRMENT OF SERVICE BY COMMON CARRIERS; AND GRANTS OF RECOGNIZED PRIVATE OPERATING AGENCY STATUS
Extensions and Supplements
- § 63.01 — Authority for all domestic common carriers.
- § 63.02 — Exemptions for extensions of lines and for systems for the delivery of video programming.
- § 63.03 — Streamlining procedures for domestic transfer of control applications.
- § 63.04 — Filing procedures for domestic transfer of control applications
- § 63.09 — Definitions applicable to international Section 214 authorizations.
- § 63.10 — Regulatory classification of U.S. international carriers.
- § 63.11 — Notification by and prior approval for U.S. international carriers that are or propose to become affiliated with a foreign carrier.
- § 63.12 — Processing of international Section 214 applications.
- § 63.13 — Procedures for modifying regulatory classification of U.S. international carriers from dominant to non-dominant.
- § 63.14 — Prohibition on agreeing to accept special concessions.
- § 63.17 — Special provisions for U.S. international common carriers.
- § 63.18 — Contents of applications for international common carriers.
- § 63.19 — Special procedures for discontinuances of international services.
- § 63.20 — Electronic filing, copies required; fees; and filing periods for international service providers.
- § 63.21 — Conditions applicable to all international Section 214 authorizations.
- § 63.22 — Facilities-based international common carriers.
- § 63.23 — Resale-based international common carriers.
- § 63.24 — Assignments and transfers of control.
- § 63.25 — Special provisions relating to temporary or emergency service by international carriers.
- General Provisions Relating to All Applications Under Section 214
Discontinuance, Reduction, Outage and Impairment
- § 63.60 — Definitions.
- § 63.61 — Applicability.
- § 63.62 — Type of discontinuance, reduction, or impairment of telephone or telegraph service requiring formal application.
- § 63.63 — Emergency discontinuance, reduction, or impairment of service.
- § 63.65 — Closure of public toll station where another toll station of applicant in the community will continue service.
- § 63.66 — Closure of or reduction of hours of service at telephone exchanges at military establishments.
- § 63.71 — Procedures for discontinuance, reduction or impairment of service by domestic carriers.
- § 63.90 — Publication and posting of notices.
- § 63.100 — Notification of service outage.
Contents of Applications; Examples
- § 63.500 — Contents of applications to dismantle or remove a trunk line.
- § 63.501 — Contents of applications to sever physical connection or to terminate or suspend interchange of traffic with another carrier.
- § 63.504 — Contents of applications to close a public toll station where no other such toll station of the applicant in the community will continue service and where telephone toll service is not otherwise available to the public through a telephone exchange connected with the toll lines of a carrier.
- § 63.505 — Contents of applications for any type of discontinuance, reduction, or impairment of telephone service not specifically provided for in this part.
- § 63.601 — Contents of applications for authority to reduce the hours of service of public coast stations under the conditions specified in § 63.70.
- Request for Designation as a Recognized Private Operating Agency
Title 47 published on 2014-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 47.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 47 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 47 CFR 63 after this date.