47 CFR Part 0, Subpart B - Delegations of Authority
- Managing Director
- Chief Engineer
- General Counsel
- International Bureau
- Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis
- Chief, Media Bureau
Chief, Wireline Competition Bureau
- § 0.291 — Authority delegated.
- § 0.301 — [Reserved]
- § 0.302 — Record of actions taken.
- § 0.303 — [Reserved]
- § 0.304 — Authority for determinations of exempt telecommunications company status.
- Enforcement Bureau
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
- § 0.331 — Authority delegated.
- § 0.332 — Actions taken under delegated authority.
- §§ 0.333-0.337 — [Reserved]
- Administrative Law Judges
- Chief Administrative Law Judge
- Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau
- Office of Communications Business Opportunities
- National Security and Emergency Preparedness Delegations
- Office of Workplace Diversity
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau
Title 47 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for Title 47.
Title 47 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to Title 47 after this date.