50 CFR Part 404 - PAPAHĀNAUMOKUĀKEA MARINE NATIONAL MONUMENT
- § 404.1 Scope and purpose.
- § 404.2 Boundary.
- § 404.3 Definitions.
- § 404.4 Access to Monument.
- § 404.5 Requirements for a vessel monitoring system.
- § 404.6 Prohibited activities.
- § 404.7 Regulated activities.
- § 404.8 Emergencies and law enforcement activities.
- § 404.9 Armed Forces actions.
- § 404.10 Commercial fishing.
- § 404.11 Permitting procedures and criteria.
- § 404.12 International law.
- Appendix A to Part 404 - Map of the Monument Outer Boundary and Ecological Reserves, Special Preservation Areas, and Midway Atoll Special Management Area
- Appendix B to Part 404 - Approved VMS
- Appendix C to Part 404 - Boundary Coordinated for Papaha naumokua kea Marine National Monument Areas To Be Avoided
- Appendix D to Part 404 - Boundary Coordinates for Papaha naumokua kea Marine National Monument Ship Reporting Area
- Appendix E to Part 404 - Content and Syntax for Papaha naumokua kea Ship Reporting System
Title 50 published on 03-May-2017 05:17
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 404 after this date.