9 CFR Part 314 - HANDLING AND DISPOSAL OF CONDEMNED OR OTHER INEDIBLE PRODUCTS AT OFFICIAL ESTABLISHMENTS
- § 314.1 Disposition of condemned products at official establishments having tanking facilities; sealing of tanks.
- § 314.2 Tanking and other facilities for inedible products to be separate from edible product facilities.
- § 314.3 Disposition of condemned products at official establishments having no tanking facilities.
- § 314.4 Suppression of odors in preparing inedible products.
- § 314.5 Inedible rendered fats prepared at official establishments.
- § 314.6 Inedible fats from outside official establishments.
- § 314.7 Carcasses of livestock condemned on ante-mortem inspection not to pass through edible product areas.
- § 314.8 Dead animal carcasses.
- § 314.9 Specimens for educational, research, and other nonfood purposes; permits for, required.
- § 314.10 Livers condemned because of parasitic infestation and for other causes; conditions for disposal for purposes other than human food.
- § 314.11 Handling of certain condemned products for purposes other than human food.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 314.