9 CFR Part 327 - IMPORTED PRODUCTS
- § 327.1 Definitions; application of provisions.
- § 327.2 Eligibility of foreign countries for importation of products into the United States.
- § 327.3 No product to be imported without compliance with applicable regulations.
- § 327.4 Foreign inspection certificate requirements.
- § 327.5 Import inspection application.
- § 327.6 Products for importation; program inspection, time and place; application for approval of facilities as official import inspection establishment; refusal or withdrawal of approval; official numbers.
- § 327.7 Products for importation; movement prior to inspection; handling; bond; assistance.
- § 327.8 Import products; equipment and means of conveyance used in handling to be maintained in sanitary condition.
- § 327.9 Burlap wrapping for foreign meat.
- § 327.10 Samples; inspection of consignments; refusal of entry; marking.
- § 327.11 Receipts to importers for import product samples.
- § 327.12 Foreign canned or packaged products bearing trade labels; sampling and inspection.
- § 327.13 Foreign products offered for importation; reporting of findings to customs; handling of articles refused entry.
- § 327.14 Marking of products and labeling of immediate containers thereof for importation.
- § 327.15 Outside containers of foreign products; marking and labeling; application of official inspection legend.
- § 327.16 Small importations for importer's own consumption; requirements.
- § 327.17 Returned U.S. inspected and marked products.
- § 327.18 Products offered for entry and entered to be handled and transported as domestic; exception.
- § 327.19 Specimens for laboratory examination and similar purposes.
- § 327.20 Importation of foreign inedible fats.
- § 327.21 Inspection procedures for chilled fresh and frozen boneless manufacturing meat.
- § 327.22 [Reserved]
- § 327.23 Compliance procedure for cured pork products offered for entry.
- § 327.24 Appeals; how made.
- § 327.25 Disposition procedures for product condemned or ordered destroyed under import inspection.
- § 327.26 Official import inspection marks and devices.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 327 after this date.