9 CFR Subpart S - Transportation; Exportation; or Sale of Poultry or Poultry Products
- § 381.189 Provisions inapplicable to specimens for laboratory examination, etc., or to naturally inedible articles.
- § 381.190 Transactions in slaughtered poultry and other poultry products restricted; vehicle sanitation requirements.
- § 381.191 Distribution of inspected products to small lot buyers.
- § 381.192 Penalties inapplicable to carriers.
- § 381.193 Poultry carcasses, etc., not intended for human food.
- § 381.194 Transportation and other transactions concerning dead, dying, disabled, or diseased poultry, and parts of carcasses of poultry that died otherwise than by slaughter.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.