9 CFR Part 381, Subpart V - Special Provisions for Designated States and Territories; Criteria and Procedure for Designating Establishments With Operations Which Would Clearly Endanger the Public Health; Disposition of Poultry Products Therein
- § 381.220 — Definition of “State”.
- § 381.221 — Designation of States under paragraph 5(c) of the Act.
- § 381.222 — States designated under paragraph 5(c) of the Act; application of regulations.
- § 381.223 — Control and disposition of nonfederally inspected poultry products in States designated under paragraph 5(c) of the Act.
- § 381.224 — Designation of States under section 11 of the Act; application of sections of the Act and the regulations.
- § 381.225 — Criteria and procedure for designating establishments with operations which would clearly endanger the public health; disposition of poultry products therein.
Title 9 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 381.
Title 9 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 381 after this date.