9 CFR Subpart V - Special Provisions for Designated States and Territories; Criteria and Procedure for Designating Establishments With Operations Which Would Clearly Endanger the Public Health; Disposition of Poultry Products Therein
- § 381.220 Definition of “State”.
- § 381.221 Designation of States under paragraph 5(c) of the Act.
- § 381.222 States designated under paragraph 5(c) of the Act; application of regulations.
- § 381.223 Control and disposition of nonfederally inspected poultry products in States designated under paragraph 5(c) of the Act.
- § 381.224 Designation of States under section 11 of the Act; application of sections of the Act and the regulations.
- § 381.225 Criteria and procedure for designating establishments with operations which would clearly endanger the public health; disposition of poultry products therein.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.