Agency 875 - LABOR SERVICES DIVISION
- Chapter 1 - DESCRIPTION OF ORGANIZATION AND PROCEDURES BEFORE THE DIVISION (Division I to VIII)
- IOWA OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (Chapter 2 to 30)
- CHILD LABOR (Chapter 31 to 39 to 60)
- AMUSEMENT PARKS AND RIDES (Chapter 61 to 64)
- ELEVATORS, ESCALATORS, AND RELATED EQUIPMENT (Chapter 65 to 79)
- BOILERS AND PRESSURE VESSELS (Chapter 80 to 109)
- RIGHT TO KNOW (Chapter 110 to 149)
- CONSTRUCTION-REGISTRATION AND BONDING (Chapter 150 to 168)
- ATHLETICS COMMISSIONER (Chapter 169 to 178 to 214)
- MINIMUM WAGE (Chapter 215 to 221 to 300)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.