Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 134.801 Scope of rules.
(a) The rules of practice in this subpart H apply to the OHA appeal under the Employee Dispute Resolution Process (EDRP). Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) 37 71 sets out the EDRP. It is available at http://www.sba.gov/tools/resourcelibrary/sops/index.html or through OHA's Web site http://www.sba.gov/oha).
(b) The following rules, located in subparts A and B of this part, also apply to OHA appeals under the EDRP:
(1) Definitions (§ 134.101);
(2) Jurisdiction of OHA (§ 134.102(r) only);
(3) Scope of the rules in this subpart B (§ 134.201(a), (b)(6), and (c) only);
(4) Commencement of cases (§ 134.202(d) only, on deadlines and how to count days);
(5) Filing and service requirements (§ 134.204);
(6) Amendments and supplemental pleadings (§ 134.207);
(7) Requirement of signature (§ 134.209);
(8) Motions (§ 134.211);
(9) Summary decision (§ 134.212);
(10) Sanctions (§ 134.219); and
(11) Review of initial decisions (§ 134.228).
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.