34 CFR Part 222, Subpart G - Special Provisions for Local Educational Agencies That Claim Children Residing on Indian Lands
subjgrpGeneral (§§ 222.90 - 222.93)
subjgrpIndian Policies and Procedures (§§ 222.94 - 222.96-222.101)
subjgrpIndian Policies and Procedures Complaint and Hearing Procedures (§§ 222.102 - 222.113)
- § 222.102 Who may file a complaint about a local educational agency's Indian policies and procedures?
- § 222.103 What must be included in a complaint?
- § 222.104 When does the Assistant Secretary consider a complaint received?
- §§ 222.105-222.107 [Reserved]
- § 222.108 What actions must be taken upon receipt of a complaint?
- § 222.109 When may a local educational agency reply to a complaint?
- § 222.110 What are the procedures for conducting a hearing on a local educational agency's Indian policies and procedures?
- § 222.111 What is the authority of the hearing examiner in conducting a hearing?
- § 222.112 What procedures are followed after the hearing?
- § 222.113 What are the responsibilities of the Assistant Secretary after the hearing?
subjgrpWithholding and Related Procedures for Indian Policies and Procedures (§§ 222.114 - 222.123-222.129)
- § 222.114 How does the Assistant Secretary implement the provisions of this subpart?
- § 222.115 When does the Assistant Secretary withhold payments from a local educational agency under this subpart?
- § 222.116 How are withholding procedures initiated under this subpart?
- § 222.117 What procedures are followed after the Assistant Secretary issues a notice of intent to withhold payments?
- § 222.118 How are withholding hearings conducted in this subpart?
- § 222.119 What is the effect of withholding under this subpart?
- § 222.120 When is a local educational agency exempt from withholding of payments?
- § 222.121 How does the affected Indian tribe or tribes request that payments to a local educational agency not be withheld?
- § 222.122 What procedures are followed if it is determined that the local educational agency's funds will not be withheld under this subpart?
- §§ 222.123-222.129 [Reserved]
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.