34 CFR Part 222, Subpart G - Special Provisions for Local Educational Agencies That Claim Children Residing on Indian Lands
- § 222.90 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 222.91 — What requirements must a local educational agency meet to receive a payment under section 8003 of the Act for children residing on Indian lands?
- § 222.92 — What additional statutes and regulations apply to this subpart?
- § 222.93 — [Reserved]
- Indian Policies and Procedures
- Indian Policies and Procedures Complaint and Hearing Procedures
- § 222.102 — Who may file a complaint about a local educational agency's Indian policies and procedures?
- § 222.103 — What must be included in a complaint?
- § 222.104 — When does the Assistant Secretary consider a complaint received?
- §§ 222.105-222.107 — [Reserved]
- § 222.108 — What actions must be taken upon receipt of a complaint?
- § 222.109 — When may a local educational agency reply to a complaint?
- § 222.110 — What are the procedures for conducting a hearing on a local educational agency's Indian policies and procedures?
- § 222.111 — What is the authority of the hearing examiner in conducting a hearing?
- § 222.112 — What procedures are followed after the hearing?
- § 222.113 — What are the responsibilities of the Assistant Secretary after the hearing?
- Withholding and Related Procedures for Indian Policies and Procedures
Source:62 FR 35416, July 1, 1997, unless otherwise noted.
- § 222.114 — How does the Assistant Secretary implement the provisions of this subpart?
- § 222.115 — When does the Assistant Secretary withhold payments from a local educational agency under this subpart?
- § 222.116 — How are withholding procedures initiated under this subpart?
- § 222.117 — What procedures are followed after the Assistant Secretary issues a notice of intent to withhold payments?
- § 222.118 — How are withholding hearings conducted in this subpart?
- § 222.119 — What is the effect of withholding under this subpart?
- § 222.120 — When is a local educational agency exempt from withholding of payments?
- § 222.121 — How does the affected Indian tribe or tribes request that payments to a local educational agency not be withheld?
- § 222.122 — What procedures are followed if it is determined that the local educational agency's funds will not be withheld under this subpart?
- §§ 222.123-222.129 — [Reserved]
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.