41 CFR Part 102-33, Subpart C - Managing Government Aircraft and Aircraft Parts
- § 102-33.125 — If we use Federal aircraft, what are our management responsibilities?
- § 102-33.130 — If we hire CAS, what are our management responsibilities?
- § 102-33.135 — Do we have to follow the direction in OMB Circular A-123, “Management Accountability and Control,” June 21, 1995, for establishing management controls for our aviation program?
- Establishing Flight Program Standards
Accounting for the Cost of Government Aircraft
- § 102-33.190 — What are the aircraft operations and ownership costs for which we must account?
- § 102-33.195 — Do we need an automated system to account for aircraft costs?
- § 102-33.200 — Must we periodically justify owning and operating Federal aircraft?
- § 102-33.205 — When we use our aircraft to support other executive agencies, must we recover the operating costs?
- Accounting for the Use of Government Aircraft
- Managing Aircraft Parts
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-33.