9 CFR Part 310 - POST-MORTEM INSPECTION
- § 310.1 Extent and time of post-mortem inspection; post-mortem inspection staffing standards.
- § 310.2 Identification of carcass with certain severed parts thereof and with animal from which derived.
- § 310.3 Carcasses and parts in certain instances to be retained.
- § 310.4 Identification of carcasses and parts; tagging.
- § 310.5 Condemned carcasses and parts to be so marked; tanking; separation.
- § 310.6 Carcasses and parts passed for cooking; marking.
- § 310.7 Removal of spermatic cords, pizzles and preputial diverticuli.
- § 310.8 Passing and marking of carcasses and parts.
- § 310.9 Anthrax; carcasses not to be eviscerated; disposition of affected carcasses; hides, hoofs, horns, hair, viscera and contents, and fat; handling of blood and scalding vat water; general cleanup and disinfection.
- § 310.10 Carcasses with skin or hide on; cleaning before evisceration; removal of larvae of Hypodermae, external parasites and other pathological skin conditions.
- § 310.11 Cleaning of hog carcasses before incising.
- § 310.12 Sternum to be split; abdominal and thoracic viscera to be removed.
- § 310.13 Inflating carcasses or parts thereof; transferring caul or other fat.
- § 310.14 Handling of bruised parts.
- § 310.15 Disposition of thyroid glands and laryngeal muscle tissue.
- § 310.16 Disposition of lungs.
- § 310.17 Inspection of mammary glands.
- § 310.18 Contamination of carcasses, organs, or other parts.
- § 310.19 Inspection of kidneys.
- § 310.20 Saving of blood from livestock as an edible product.
- § 310.21 Carcasses suspected of containing sulfa and antibiotic residues; sampling frequency; disposition of affected carcasses and parts.
- § 310.22 Specified risk materials from cattle and their handling and disposition.
- § 310.23 Identification of carcasses and parts of swine.
- § 310.24 [Reserved]
- § 310.25 Contamination with microorganisms; process control verification criteria and testing; pathogen reduction standards.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 310.