Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64B-3.001 - Definitions
(1) "Legible Medical Records" means medical records that can be read, deciphered, and understood.
(2) "Current Mailing Address" means an address acceptable to the United States postal service where the licensee shall be served with notices pertaining to licensure.
(3) "Place of Practice" means the street address of the primary place of practice for those licensees who are practicing.
(4) "Anticipated costs" means the projected direct and indirect costs and administrative overhead of a board based upon the current fiscal year's legislative appropriation enactment and other anticipated initiatives.
(5) "Reasonable cash balance" means a positive cash balance which must exist at the end of each fiscal year, plus and minus the department's projections of revenue and expenditures of the board for the next 24-month period.
(6) "Projection" means the department's projected cash balance for a board based upon a board's projected revenues including license fees, application fees, examination fees, and fines, and the department's projected anticipated costs for the board.
Rulemaking Authority 456.004(5), 456.035, 458.331(1)(m), 459.015 FS. Law Implemented 456.025(3), 456.035, 458.331(1)(m), 459.015 FS.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.