Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64B-4.003 - Office Surgery Registration Requirements, Fees
(1) Every office performing surgery as defined in Sections 458.328 and 459.0138, F.S., that is not licensed as a facility under Chapter 390 or 395, F.S., must register with the Department of Health by submitting Form #DH-MQA 1031, Office Surgery Registration Application, effective 6/2020, incorporated by reference and available at http://www.flrules.org/Gateway/reference.asp?No=Ref-12412.
(2) The registration fee shall be $145.00.
(3) The changed of ownership fee shall be $145.00.
(4) The change of location fee shall be $145.00.
(5) The change in office surgery name fee shall be $25.00.
(6) There is no fee for registering a new designated physician, notifying the department of a change in inspection or accreditation, requesting to withdraw or close a registration, or reporting a change in the facility's professional liability coverage.
Rulemaking Authority 456.004, 458.328(1), 459.0138 (1) FS. Law Implemented 456.0635, 458.328(1)(a)-(c), (i), 459.0138(1)(a)-(c), (i) FS.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.