Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64E-14.017 - Food Service Facilities
(1) In each individual family unit, there shall be provided a range, a sink supplied with hot and cold water under pressure, and a refrigerator-freezer capable of maintaining temperatures at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for the refrigerator and at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit for the freezer.
(2) In structures without a central mess, cooking facilities shall be provided for use by all occupants. Ranges, refrigerator-freezers, and sinks supplied with hot and cold water under pressure shall be provided in a ratio of one to 10 persons or fraction thereof. Provision shall be made for safe storage and refrigeration of food. Commissaries operated for the use of the occupants of the housing and not permitted by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation shall be inspected by department staff.
(3) In facilities where there is a central mess servicing a dining room or mess hall, the central mess shall be operated and equipped in compliance with Chapter 64E-11, F.A.C. A separate permit for operation of the central mess in the migrant labor camp shall be required.
(4) Field kitchens shall be inspected and shall comply with Chapter 64E-11, F.A.C.
(5) Field kitchens, dining rooms, mess halls for migrant labor camps and other areas where food is prepared or served shall be protected with screening of not less than 16 mesh. All screen doors shall be self closing and open outward.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.