Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64E-5.1316 - General Rules for the Safe Use of Unsealed Sources of Radioactive Materials
The licensee shall assure that all individuals who handle unsealed sources of radioactive materials comply with the following, unless otherwise specified in the license:
(1) Laboratory coats or other protective clothing are worn at all times in areas where radioactive materials are used;
(2) Disposable gloves are worn at all times while handling radioactive materials;
(3) Eating, drinking, smoking, or applying cosmetics in any area where radioactive material is stored or used is prohibited;
(4) Storing food, drinks, or personal effects in areas where radioactive material is stored or used is prohibited;
(5) If applicable, personnel monitoring devices are worn at all times while in areas where radioactive materials are used or stored;
(6) Radioactive waste is disposed of only in designated, labeled, and properly shielded receptacles; and
(7) Radioactive materials are confined in clearly labeled appropriate containers.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.