Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64E-5.802 - General Requirements for the Issuance of a Registration Certificate for Particle Accelerators
A registration application for acquisition and use of a particle accelerator or particle accelerator facility will be approved only if the Department determines that:
(1) The applicant is qualified by reason of training and experience to use the accelerator in question for the purpose requested in accordance with this part and Parts III and IX in such a manner as to minimize danger to public health and safety or property;
(2) The applicant's proposed or existing equipment, facilities, and operating and emergency procedures are adequate to protect health and minimize danger to public health and safety or property;
(3) The issuance of the registration certificate will not be inimical to the health and safety of the public, and the applicant satisfies any applicable special requirement in Rule 64E-5.803, F.A.C.;
(4) The applicant has appointed a radiation safety officer;
(5) The applicant or the applicant's staff have substantial experience in the use of particle accelerators and training sufficient to properly use the accelerator for accomplishment of the intended objectives; and
(6) The applicant has a radiation safety training program for operators of particle accelerators.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.