21 CFR Subpart L - Equipment, Tools, Buildings, and Sanitation
- § 112.121 What equipment and tools are subject to the requirements of this subpart?
- § 112.122 What buildings are subject to the requirements of this subpart?
- § 112.123 What general requirements apply regarding equipment and tools subject to this subpart?
- § 112.124 What requirements apply to instruments and controls used to measure, regulate, or record?
- § 112.125 What requirements apply to equipment that is subject to this subpart used in the transport of covered produce?
- § 112.126 What requirements apply to my buildings?
- § 112.127 What requirements apply regarding domesticated animals in and around a fully-enclosed building?
- § 112.128 What requirements apply regarding pest control in buildings?
- § 112.129 What requirements apply to toilet facilities?
- § 112.130 What requirements apply for hand-washing facilities?
- § 112.131 What must I do to control and dispose of sewage?
- § 112.132 What must I do to control and dispose of trash, litter, and waste in areas used for covered activities?
- § 112.133 What requirements apply to plumbing?
- § 112.134 What must I do to control animal excreta and litter from domesticated animals that are under my control?
- § 112.140 Under this subpart, what requirements apply regarding records?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.