29 CFR Part 102, Subpart C - Procedure Under Section 9(c) of the Act for the Determination of Questions Concerning Representation of Employees 3 and for...Units and for Amendment of Certifications Under Section 9(b) of the Act
- § 102.60 — Petitions.
- § 102.61 — Contents of petition for certification; contents of petition for decertification; contents of petition for clarification of bargaining unit; contents of petition for amendment of certification.
- § 102.62 — Election agreements.
- § 102.63 — Investigation of petition by regional director; notice of hearing; service of notice; withdrawal of notice.
- § 102.64 — Conduct of hearing.
- § 102.65 — Motions; interventions.
- § 102.66 — Introduction of evidence: Rights of parties at hearing; subpoenas.
- § 102.67 — Proceedings before the regional director; further hearing; action by the regional director; review of action by the regional director; statement in opposition; transfer of case to the Board; Board action.
- § 102.68 — Record; what constitutes; transmission to Board.
- § 102.69 — Election procedure; tally of ballots; objections; certification by the regional director; requests for review of directions of elections; hearings; hearing officer reports on objections and challenges; exceptions to hearing officer reports; requests for review of regional director decisions in stipulated or directed elections.
- § 102.70 — Runoff election.
- § 102.71 — Dismissal of petition; refusal to proceed with petition; requests for review by the Board of action of the regional director.
- § 102.72 — Filing petition with general counsel; investigation upon motion of general counsel; transfer of petition and proceeding from region to general counsel or to another region; consolidation of proceedings in same region; severance; procedure before general counsel in cases over which he has assumed jurisdiction.
3 Procedure under the first proviso to sec. 8(b)(7)(C) of the Act is governed by subpart D.
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 102.