20 CFR Subpart F - Work-Based Training
- § 680.700 What are the requirements for on-the-job training?
- § 680.710 What are the requirements for on-the-job training contracts for employed workers?
- § 680.720 What conditions govern on-the-job training payments to employers?
- § 680.730 Under what conditions may a Governor or Local Workforce Development Board raise the on-the-job training reimbursement rate up to 75 percent of the wage rate?
- § 680.740 How can on-the-job training funds be used to support placing participants into a registered apprenticeship program?
- § 680.750 Can Individual Training Account and on-the-job training funds be combined to support placing participants into a registered apprenticeship program?
- § 680.760 What is customized training?
- § 680.770 What are the requirements for customized training for employed workers?
- § 680.780 Who is an “incumbent worker” for purposes of statewide and local employment and training activities?
- § 680.790 What is incumbent worker training?
- § 680.800 What funds may be used for incumbent worker training?
- § 680.810 What criteria must be taken into account for an employer to be eligible to receive local incumbent worker training funds?
- § 680.820 Are there cost sharing requirements for local area incumbent worker training?
- § 680.830 May funds provided to employers for work-based training be used to assist, promote, or deter union organizing?
- § 680.840 May funds provided to employers for work-based training and other work experiences be used to fill job openings as a result of a labor dispute?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.